The most recent poll saw both of Capcom’s big upcoming titles win high spots.
- Monster Hunter Rise (NSW) – 509 votes
- Tales of Arise (PS4) – 470 votes
- Final Fantasy 16 (PS5) – 431 votes
- Resident Evil Village (PS5) – 403 votes
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (NSW) – 336 votes
- Bravely Default 2 (NSW) – 302 votes
- Bayonetta 3 (NSW) – 394 votes
- Rune Factory 5 (NSW) – 286 votes
- Shin Megami Tensei 5 (NSW) – 257 votes
- Ushiro (NSW) – 228 votes
It looks like Japan shares in our enthusiasm for Resident Evil Village, especially as we see more and more information coming down the pipe about what we might be seeing.
Monster Hunter Rise also took the top spot by a considerable margin, meaning that this year is Capcom’s for the taking.