Resident Evil 3 has had a reasonable size update across all platforms as Capcom looks to iron out various issues and bugs within the game. The patch notes detail as follows.
Resident Evil 3 Update 1.04 Release Notes:
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag with the game.
- Added fixes for audio-related issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
The 1.04 patch weighs in at roughly 400MB on PC and approximately 500MB on Playstation 4.
This is all interesting timing, with the producer of the game, Peter Fabiano, expressing recently that “Resident Evil 3 is a finished product“, which implies Capcom is stamping out rumors of DLC on the way.
In any case, we are happy that Capcom is still keeping tabs on making sure that 3 is running – and looking – as good as it possibly can.