A new Resident Evil 4 HD Project video has surfaced online, featuring an upgraded version of the Separate Ways mode’s first three chapters.
The new video, which the modding project’s developer Albert Marin published on YouTube, also displays the changes made to the project since its last public release, such as remastered prerendered sequences, tweaked lighting and effects, and more.
The most recent version of the Resident Evil 4 HD Project is version 3.0, which was released in 2018 and included numerous visual upgrades for the main campaign, Separate Ways, Assignment Ada, Mercenaries, and other areas.
- Remastered Prerendered Cutscenes
- Adjusted lighting and effects.
- Stage model and texture final refinements.
- Improved stage shadows where needed.
- Remastered File and Chapter End background images.
- Remastered character and enemies’ textures and models.
You can learn more about the Resident Evil 4 HD Project and its most recent public release on the official website.